Monday, February 14, 2011

Competition - Prize: LE pendent + ELLE gold necklace !

It's a DRAW ( Raffle ) 


I will just design T-shirts with a number of hearts on it .
Then , You will order a t-shirt ( ticket )  in my Guestbook. [[ Lovenouritto ]]


If you're the first person , if will be a black t-shirt with one fushia heart .
If you're the second person , if will be a black t-shirt with 2 fushia hearts ...


Each t-shirt cost (5sd+1sd for TVA) 6sd.


PS: You can use your play and earn money so it will be like 1sd for 1 t-shirt ;).


I will tell you which number of hearts there will be on your t-shirt so you won't buy other people's ones.


The maximum you can buy is 5 tickets ( tshirts ) per day.


Then I will write all the numbers ( depending how many people registred )  , and click , with my eyes closed , on any of them.
PS: If you bought 3 tickets , I will write your name 3 times so it's better to buy many t-shirts (tickets) if you want to be sure you'll win !


The winner will win one LE interior pendent + one ELLE gold necklace !


REGISTER AND ORDER YOUR TICKETS ( T-SHIRTS) NOW ! 
PS: The competition ends on the 17th of february and the winner will be announced here in the blog and in my presentation + I will write in his guestbook .
HURRY BUY !


http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=65641036

( The link to my suite ^ )


xoxo , Lovenouritto.

No comments:

Post a Comment